2018 Rates: Based on double occupancy.
Knockdrin: starts from $149
Eardley: starts from $129
Colonel: starts from $149
Wilmot: starts from $145 (one queen bed, with ensuite)
Wilmot/Sidbury – Entire Suite: starts from $210 for 2 people (Extra person $30 up to 4 people)
Florence – Entire Suite: starts from $249 (Up to 4 people. Extra person $30.)
Florence King: starts from $149
Breakfast: If your rate includes breakfast it is served in our dining room and seasonally on the verandah; starts with homemade granola, yogurt, fresh fruit, Salt Spring Island Coffee or Tea and Orange Juice, and may consist of Austrian strudel, coffee cake, muffins or full hot breakfast such as local farm fresh eggs, Hertel’s local thick cut double smoked bacon, crispy potatoes & whole wheat toast, Lemon Souffle Pancakes or Bacon, tomato, avocado Eggs Benny. Upon request, we have fresh coffee available in the foyer prior to breakfast. Please let us know in advance of any dietary restrictions.
Rooms amenities: Cozy down comforters, complimentary Wi-Fi, hairdryers in all the bathrooms, stand fans, Bath & Body Works toiletries and luxurious microfibre Robes. Guests may use the drawing room and Verandah at their leisure, however the dining room is only open for use for breakfast between 0800-0900 daily. Wine glasses, corkscrew, iron and ironing board available upon request. By design, our rooms do not include TV’s, mini-fridges or microwaves. Rooms have baseboard heat and the Manor is outfitted with a heat pump to control heat/cooling during the seasons.
We are committed to do our share to protect the environment. Keeping with this, we offer light housekeeping midpoint on stays longer than 2 nights. Upon request we are happy to replace towels & linens anytime. Please note, we do access the rooms daily where the linen closets and extra supplies are stored.
Terms & Policies
- Check in time is between 4:00pm-6:00pm. If you are unable to arrive during these hours, please contact us in advance and we will do our best to accommodate your check in at a different time. Check out is 11:00am.
- No smoking on the property. A cleaning fee of up to $300 will be charged if required.
- We require a deposit equal to one nights stay to confirm your reservation.
- As we are a small B&B, cancellations greatly affect our business. Please ensure you read the following cancellation policy:
- If cancellation is received with 7 or more days prior to arrival the deposit is refundable less a $25 administration charge per room. Cancellations made with less than the required notice are are not subject to any refund.
- Shortening a reserved stay: As we do not overbook our rooms, we expect guests to be with us for all the days they have reserved. Should you have to shorten your stay (depart earlier than planned or arrive later) please understand you are still responsible for all the nights you have booked unless we are able to rebook them.
- All rates are based on double occupancy, extra person is $30/night. $15/night to add foldaway bed – upon availability. Contact directly for availability.
- All accounts can be settled with a credit cards, or we gratefully accept cash.
- Marifield Manor is an adult oriented Inn, we request all children be 12 years or older.
- 2 night minimum stay between May 30 – Sept 15 Thursday thru Sunday. Some exceptions to fill in space. Call or email us directly.
- Primary guest must be 21 years or older, photo ID will be required upon check in.