2019 Rates per night: Based on double occupancy*
Regular Rates include breakfast. We have also introduced new reduced rates for those guests that prefer no breakfast.
Regular Rates: Low Season High Season
Eardley: $139 $159 (Eardley suits 1 person well can squeeze 2)
Colonel: $169 $189
Wilmot: $165 $185
Wilmot/Sidbury* $215 $235 ($30 pp for 3rd & 4th guest)
Florence King: $179 $199
Florence Entire Suite* $229 $249 ($30 pp up to 3 extra guests)
No Breakfast Rates: Low Season High Season
Eardley: $119 $139 (Eardly suits 1 person well can squeeze 2)
Colonel: $139 $159
Wilmot: $135 $155
Wilmot/Sidbury* $185 $205 ($20 pp for 3rd & 4th guest)
Florence King: $149 $169
Florence Entire Suite* $199 $219 ($20 pp up to 3 extra guests)
Breakfast: If your chose our regular breakfast inclusive rate it is served in our dining room and seasonally on the verandah; starts with homemade granola, yogurt, fresh fruit, Salt Spring Island Coffee or Tea and Orange Juice, and may consist of Austrian strudel, coffee cake, muffins or full hot breakfast such as local farm fresh eggs, Hertel’s local thick cut double smoked bacon, crispy potatoes & whole wheat toast, Lemon Souffle Pancakes or Bacon, tomato, avocado Eggs Benny. Please let us know if advance of any dietary restrictions. We also have a coffee/tea station on the 2nd floor in the Knockdrin Coffee Room.
Rooms amenities: Cozy down comforters, complimentary Wi-Fi, hairdryers in all the bathrooms, stand fans, Bath & Body Works toiletries, luggage racks, Smart phone charging station and luxurious microfibre Robes. Guests may use the drawing room and Verandah at their leisure, however the dining room is only open for use for breakfast between 0800-0900 daily. Wine glasses, corkscrew, iron and ironing board available upon request. By design, most of our rooms do not include TV’s, mini-fridges or microwaves. We do, however, have a mini fridge in the Florence Room and in the Knockdrin Coffee Room and in the Drawing room for our guests use. Rooms have baseboard heat and the Manor is outfitted with a heat pump to control heat/cooling during the seasons.
We are committed to do our share to protect the environment. Keeping with this, we offer light housekeeping midpoint on stays longer than 2 nights. Upon request we are happy to replace towels & linens anytime. Please note, we do access the rooms daily where the linen closets and extra supplies are stored.
Terms & Policies
- Check in time is between 4:00pm-6:00pm. If you are unable to arrive during these hours, please contact us in advance and we will do our best to accommodate your check in at a different time. Check out is 11:00am.
- No smoking (including E-cigarettes) on the property. A cleaning fee of up to $300 will be charged if required.
- We require a deposit equal to one nights stay to confirm your reservation.
- As we are a small B&B, cancellations greatly affect our business. Please ensure you read the following cancellation policy:
- If cancellation is received with 7 or more days prior to arrival the deposit is refundable less a $25 administration charge per room. Cancellations made with less than the required notice are are not subject to any refund.
- Shortening a reserved stay: As we do not overbook our rooms, we expect guests to be with us for all the days they have reserved. Should you have to shorten your stay (depart earlier than planned or arrive later) please understand you are still responsible for all the nights you have booked unless we are able to rebook them.
- All rates are based on double occupancy, extra person is $30/night. $15/night to add foldaway bed – upon availability. Contact directly for availability.
- All accounts can be settled with a credit card, or we gratefully accept cash.
- Marifield Manor is an adult oriented Inn, we request all children be 12 years or older.
- 2 night minimum stay between May 30 – Sept 15 Thursday thru Sunday. (And Easter & May Long Weekend). Some exceptions to fill in space. Call or email us directly.
- Primary guest must be 21 years or older, photo ID will be required upon check in.