Terms & Policies
Terms & Policies
- Check in time is between 4:00pm-6:00pm. If you are unable to arrive during these hours, please contact us in advance, directly, we will do our best to accommodate your check in at a different time. Check out is 11:00am.
- No smoking (including E-cigarettes) on the property, and no cooking in any of the rooms. A cleaning fee of up to $300 will be charged if required.
- We require a deposit equal to one nights stay to confirm your reservation.
- As we are a small B&B, cancellations greatly affect our business. Please ensure you read the following cancellation policy:
- If cancellation is received with 7 or more days prior to arrival the deposit is refundable less a $25 administration charge per room. Cancellations made with less than the required notice are are not subject to any refund.
- Shortening a reserved stay: As we do not overbook our rooms, we expect guests to be with us for all the days they have reserved. Should you have to shorten your stay (depart earlier than planned or arrive later) please understand you are still responsible for all the nights you have booked unless we are able to rebook them.
- All rates are based on double occupancy, extra person is $30/night. $15/night to add foldaway bed – upon availability. Contact directly for availability.
- All accounts can be settled with a credit cards, or we gratefully accept cash.
- Marifield Manor is an adult oriented Inn, we request all children be 14 years or older.
- 2 night minimum stay between May 30 – Sept 15 Thursday thru Sunday (and Easter and Victoria Day Long Weekends). Some exceptions to fill in space. Call or email us directly.
- Primary guest must be 21 years or older, photo ID will be required upon arrival.
- The B&B is for registered guests only, all other visiting guests must be pre-arranged in advance